[SOLVED] Is this a normal activity in Tomahawk Max motherboard?

keychain

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011
I have a MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Mobo with Ryzen 5 3600 installed in it.

Whenever I start my system the red error light in the CPU blinks twice and goes off. My system however boots and working.
Detail: When I switch on my system, the error light flashes on for 2 seconds then it goes off and again after 2 secs it flashes on for 2 secs and goes off and then the system loads and everything works normal.

Is it a normal activity?

I mean this light: (I took this image online)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48419331222_b8599c1365_c.jpg

Solution
Can someone throw some lights on this?
My B450m Mortar does something similar... all lights light, then CPU lights for about 3 sec's and turns off...then DRAM light blinks, then VGA light blinks. Then all off and screen displays windows logon.

It's just part of the POST (Power On Self Test) process I imagine and is probably peculiar to how each BIOS runs through tests.
Can someone throw some lights on this?
My B450m Mortar does something similar... all lights light, then CPU lights for about 3 sec's and turns off...then DRAM light blinks, then VGA light blinks. Then all off and screen displays windows logon.

It's just part of the POST (Power On Self Test) process I imagine and is probably peculiar to how each BIOS runs through tests.

Solution

keychain

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011

Oh then fine. I was worried..