Question Is this a problem with GPU?

Jul 12, 2019
Hello,
I have this problem for about 3 days now:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8qDRNkDPw

I reinstaled and updated all the drivers and nothing works. I even took my GPU from this PC to my old PC and there the problem was gone. This pc worked fine without the GPU and this problem was gone. I tryed to lower the clock on the GPU but that didnt work. This problem dosent happen in safe mode. Sorry for my spelling mistakes, English is not my main language.

Last edited:
Have you tried to clean install drivers using DDU? It would be one of the first things I would do seeing you've effectively confirmed the graphics card is fine in another PC. If it's the new driver causing the problem try an older one which you know is stable.

After that, full specs including PSU. I'm sure others can think of more things to try.

Jul 12, 2019
Have you tried to clean install drivers using DDU? It would be one of the first things I would do seeing you've effectively confirmed the graphics card is fine in another PC. If it's the new driver causing the problem try an older one which you know is stable.

After that, full specs including PSU. I'm sure others can think of more things to try.
Man, when I unistaled the drivers problem was gone, but when I instaled the older driver the problem has returned. In my old PC I didn't instaled the drivers.
Edit: in game screen looks normal.

AMD A8-7600

Asrock fm2a68m-hd+
1x8 + 1x4 ddr3 1600mhz
asus cerberus gtx 1050 ti

Last edited: