[SOLVED] Is this a video card artifacts?

Nov 19, 2019
When I install the new driver for my graphic card (galax GTX 1660), and it shows some kind of weird visual artifacts. I reinstall the driver, but the problem still occur.

Solution
If I try using DDU to clean my driver and reinstalling it, will the monitor show anything since my cpu doesn't have integrated graphic in it?

When you uninstall your drivers Windows still use the basic display drivers or you couldn't boot up the first time you build your PC before installing your Nvidia or AMD drivers. When you use DDU it removes all the related files from the current drivers and all possible old files left not deleted from any previous install of a new drivers version and clean the registry from entries that should be gone with the uninstall of the drivers. It won't stop Windows to still use the basic display drivers after the reboot even if you don't have an integrated graphics. Your monitor isn't plugged in...
  • Try unplugging the monitor from the GPU and re-plugging.
  • Try using DDU before reinstalling the latest drivers.
  • Remove GPU from the slot and put it back in.
  • Try your GPU in another system. If it does the same thing you know it's the GPU. If it work than it's the motherboard.

Nov 19, 2019
  • Try unplugging the monitor from the GPU and re-plugging.
  • Try using DDU before reinstalling the latest drivers.
  • Remove GPU from the slot and put it back in.
  • Try your GPU in another system. If it does the same thing you know it's the GPU. If it work than it's the motherboard.
If I try using DDU to clean my driver and reinstalling it, will the monitor show anything since my cpu doesn't have integrated graphic in it?

When you uninstall your drivers Windows still use the basic display drivers or you couldn't boot up the first time you build your PC before installing your Nvidia or AMD drivers. When you use DDU it removes all the related files from the current drivers and all possible old files left not deleted from any previous install of a new drivers version and clean the registry from entries that should be gone with the uninstall of the drivers. It won't stop Windows to still use the basic display drivers after the reboot even if you don't have an integrated graphics. Your monitor isn't plugged in the integrated graphics port on your motherboard anyway. It's plugged in your GPU.

Solution