[SOLVED] Is this all i need to build a pc? Am i missing anything like extra cables ?

Solution
This is what all i am getting for this build. But am i all set? Do i need anything? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Your PSU should have all the power cables you need, in it. Your 2 fans can plug directly into the motherboard. Your Heatsink/Fan plugs into the motherboard.

Your motherboard should have the data cables you will need for your SSD drive, as well as connectors for your case.

You may need to get a 4-pin PWM splitter. You will need it so you split the power to both of the new fans. You do not want to mix different speeds of fans, or different size of fans on the same splitter, so you do not want to put the new fans on a splitter with the 120mm fan that comes with the case.

FluffyButtonsXD

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
wrong link. need the perm link. not the url link
You mean this one? Im confused
PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor | $389.99 @ B&H
CPU Cooler | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler | $74.90 @ Amazon
Motherboard | MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON ATX LGA1151 Motherboard | $193.01 @ Amazon
Memory | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory | $74.99 @ Newegg
Storage | Samsung 860 QVO 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | $106.99 @ B&H
Video Card | Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB STRIX Gaming OC Video Card | $429.99 @ Newegg
Case | Lian Li LANCOOL II-X ATX Mid Tower Case |-
Power Supply | Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | $109.99 @ Best Buy
Operating System | Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit | $99.99 @ B&H
Case Fan | upHere T7SYC7-6 120 mm Fans | $45.99 @ Amazon
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | $1525.84
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-28 16:17 EST-0500 |

This is what all i am getting for this build. But am i all set? Do i need anything? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Your PSU should have all the power cables you need, in it. Your 2 fans can plug directly into the motherboard. Your Heatsink/Fan plugs into the motherboard.

Your motherboard should have the data cables you will need for your SSD drive, as well as connectors for your case.

You may need to get a 4-pin PWM splitter. You will need it so you split the power to both of the new fans. You do not want to mix different speeds of fans, or different size of fans on the same splitter, so you do not want to put the new fans on a splitter with the 120mm fan that comes with the case.

Reactions: punkncat
Solution

FluffyButtonsXD

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020

So i pretty much have everything? Except the last part?

FluffyButtonsXD

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020

I i would need 6 total 4 pin pwm splitters? For wach fan?

I i would need 6 total 4 pin pwm splitters? For wach fan?

I was looking at the link in your first post, not the 9700k build.....disregard my post on that.

So i pretty much have everything? Except the last part?

For the correct build, It does appear that you have everything you should need. Your fans set has a PWM HUB, so you should be able to power the 6 fans with that, so it appears you have everything.

I would also suggest a NVME PCIE M.2 Drive (As punkncat stated). It would improve your computer's performance for a low cost improvement