Is this build compatible?

Solution
Not really. It's an ok build, for entry level gaming. For professional graphics and video editing, or any kind of mid range to serious gaming, you're going to be seriously hamstrung by the low end graphics card. I'd recommend at minimum, a GTX 960. Much better would be a GTX 970 or at least an R9 390, or higher.

Storage, power supply and CPU (Low end for Intel, but still perfectly capable for low to mid range gaming) are all pretty good choices, but you'll be seeing considerable lack of performance on the GPU side of things.
Not really. It's an ok build, for entry level gaming. For professional graphics and video editing, or any kind of mid range to serious gaming, you're going to be seriously hamstrung by the low end graphics card. I'd recommend at minimum, a GTX 960. Much better would be a GTX 970 or at least an R9 390, or higher.

Storage, power supply and CPU (Low end for Intel, but still perfectly capable for low to mid range gaming) are all pretty good choices, but you'll be seeing considerable lack of performance on the GPU side of things.

Solution

To reach your stated goals you'd need an i7 or Xeon CPU and a GTX 960 or better. If budget is a problem, ditch the SSD and get a GTX 960 instead. The i5 will do the job for gaming just fine but will be a bit slower for editing than i7 and Xeon. Also, your build has no memory. You'll need 8GB of DDR3 1600 CAS9 (or CAS8) minimum. 16GB for editing would be better.

YoVSif

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2015

Thanks will do

YoVSif

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2015

will this do http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-turbogtx970oc4gd5

While that is a reference card, generally not desirable due to restrictions in performance and lack of aftermarket cooling, it would certainly be better by miles than a 750 TI.

What is your max budget for this whole build, and is there any reason you HAVE to have a wifi adapter? Wired ethernet is generally faster and has less lag than a wireless setup. If you're rig is located somewhere where wifi is your only option, fine, otherwise, if you can run an Ethernet cable to it, that would be better, plus it's one less thing you need to purchase.

YoVSif

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2015
ye ur right my router is for the whole family and connected in the living room and my budget was suppose to be 600$ including windows 7 and not including monitor but idk why happened ;( i need ur helP! please

Ok, since you already have 8GB of memory, that's good, but I'm not too sure about your reply. Does that mean that you DO or DO NOT need to use wifi? And do you already have a monitor, or you need that too but can afford more on the budget if the monitor is included?

YoVSif

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2015

ok i bought the case bitfenix comrade i got hyuper 212 evo i got corasir memory and for internet cant i just download a driver? if so then i shall do that because i think u can the rest is up to you and i already have a monitor but its low resolution but i shall work with it also if u can try adding a ssd IF u can if u cant its ok also what i meant by editing is this his intro in the beginning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEvFSe4py6M

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($174.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($90.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($77.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($45.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card ($189.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($56.99 @ Amazon)
Monitor: Acer KN242HYL 60Hz 23.8" Monitor ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $746.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-05 00:23 EST-0500

That's what I'd do. If you need to add windows and a wireless adapter, you can do that. That's the minimum machine I'd recommend for what you want to do and includes an IPS panel monitor with a fairly low response time so it should still game pretty well.

YoVSif

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2015

Thanks man i appreciate so much if i saw u in real life i would give you a hug :'( (no homo ofc) but 4real thanks i will now add windows :D cu