[SOLVED] Is this build compliable?

qosmonaft

Prominent
Nov 10, 2019
Hey guys.

I want to build my first PC. I have done little research and have stopped to this configuration:

Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 (maybe second later?)
RAM:2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz Team T-Force Delta RGB Black
SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2
HDD: 2TB 7200 rpm Seagate Barracuda Guardian
Power Supply: Corsair Builder CX Series CX650M
Case: AeroCool Rift Tempered Glass

Are all the parts compliable? Would they work good together? Is there anything you would change?

I'll be using this PC mostly for gaming, I am not looking for the best performance possible. Just to enjoy the latest games with decent graphics/fps.

I might start with just one RAM and get 2nd later. Same for the GPU, definitely starting with just one Radeon RX 580 8 GB GDDR5. The reason I chose this graphic card is because I can get them used for cheap price from friend of mine. Most probably will change them with better ones later if possible.

Would this build do it?

Solution
All parts are compatible. I would say it is a good setup.
I have the same GPU and it's running decently +60 fps on most games. Average cooling system, 25c on idle, 52c under load. 8 RAM is enough and won't affect your performance unless you multi-task frequently and stream.

AshMetalRaf

Reputable
Sep 19, 2018
All parts are compatible. I would say it is a good setup.
I have the same GPU and it's running decently +60 fps on most games. Average cooling system, 25c on idle, 52c under load. 8 RAM is enough and won't affect your performance unless you multi-task frequently and stream.

Solution