Firstbuild123

Prominent
Sep 7, 2019
Hello, I am looking for help in building my new computer I have a Msi gtx 970 and a toshiba ssd 240 gb from my older pc already.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3H7GBb
So my question is this build any good. And are these parts compatible with each other.
I live in Lithuania.
I am trying to in low cost, high performance, future proof.

The MSI X570-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it.
And could someone explain me this in other words because to be honest I don't understand.

Solution
The build is pretty good.

Only two things wrong IMO.

Instead of two single sticks of 8gb ram, get a 2 x 8gb match kit. You will save any potential headaches.

Also, the PSU is not great. I'd go for a Seasonic Focus plus gold 650w or EVGA G2/G3 Gold.

Low cost and high performance don't really go together. The PSU is the heart of your system. Don't get something cheap. You will regret it. A really good PSU will have a 7-10 year warranty, and will be okay in a future build too.

You could go for a MSI B450 Tomahawk instead of the X570. You just need to make sure it has an up to date bios to take the Ryzen 3600.
The build is pretty good.

Only two things wrong IMO.

Instead of two single sticks of 8gb ram, get a 2 x 8gb match kit. You will save any potential headaches.

Also, the PSU is not great. I'd go for a Seasonic Focus plus gold 650w or EVGA G2/G3 Gold.

Low cost and high performance don't really go together. The PSU is the heart of your system. Don't get something cheap. You will regret it. A really good PSU will have a 7-10 year warranty, and will be okay in a future build too.

You could go for a MSI B450 Tomahawk instead of the X570. You just need to make sure it has an up to date bios to take the Ryzen 3600.

Solution