[SOLVED] Is this build OK?

Jun 23, 2020
Hi,
I' m new to the forums here and I wanted to ask if my build is OK. The components are as follows:

CPU:- Intel i3 9100F(w/o integrated graphics)

Mobo:- Gigabyte B365M Gaming HD

RAM:- Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2400 MHz (x2)

Video Card:- MSI VENTUS XS GTX 1650 4G DDR5 OC

PSU:- Gigabyte GP-B700H

HDD:- Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I'm not that serious about gaming but just wanted to game for leisure. Please check out the compatibility and tell me if I'm wrong.

Apologies for any mistakes.

Solution
You can use memory up to 2666mhz speed, and I would recommend that you do so if possible because there isn't much you can do to achieve gains on that configuration but that IS one thing that you can do. It's not going to make any earth shattering difference, but if you can get the memory for around the same price as the slower kit, and you should be able to, then it's a "why wouldn't I" type situation.

The rest, looks fine. Not a great, fantastic power supply, but good power supplies are in very short supply right now AND that system doesn't need anything fantastic anyhow, although I WOULD like to see at least a slightly better power supply, under normal circumstances. Right now, is not normal circumstances so if that's the best you...
You can use memory up to 2666mhz speed, and I would recommend that you do so if possible because there isn't much you can do to achieve gains on that configuration but that IS one thing that you can do. It's not going to make any earth shattering difference, but if you can get the memory for around the same price as the slower kit, and you should be able to, then it's a "why wouldn't I" type situation.

The rest, looks fine. Not a great, fantastic power supply, but good power supplies are in very short supply right now AND that system doesn't need anything fantastic anyhow, although I WOULD like to see at least a slightly better power supply, under normal circumstances. Right now, is not normal circumstances so if that's the best you can do, more power to you.

Solution