Question is this build's components compatible?

Apr 17, 2019
video card: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GT OCV1, 2GB GDDR5, 128bit
motherboard : ASUS PRIME H310M-K R2.0, socket 1151, 2xDDR4, 4xSATA3, mATX
ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 8GB DDR4, CL16
case: SEGOTEP WIDER-X3-BK
procesor: Intel® Core™ i3-8100, 3.6GHz, 6MB

are all the components compatible ?
what about the graphic card , does it fits in the case ?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, all compatible.

Fairly large ATX case from the looks of it. GTX1050 are quite small.

GTX1650 is coming out in a few days, so that might drive prices down or just be a better option for the money.

If you can, opt for a B360 or B365 motherboard. The features are much nicer for not a lot more.

Apr 17, 2019
Yes, all compatible.

Fairly large ATX case from the looks of it. GTX1050 are quite small.

GTX1650 is coming out in a few days, so that might drive prices down or just be a better option for the money.

If you can, opt for a B360 or B365 motherboard. The features are much nicer for not a lot more.

what do you mean by features ?
whats the diference between the motherboards ?
btw isnt a matx enough ? i dont think i will need an atx

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
what do you mean by features ?
whats the diference between the motherboards ?
btw isnt a matx enough ? i dont think i will need an atx

As in the different things that different motherboards offer. H310 is a low end product. B360 or the slight revision with B365 will typically have more things to offer. You might not need them, but for $10 or $15, no reason not to. Biggest thing I believe is that many H310 motherboards only offer 8x lanes through the x16 PCIe slot. Just depends on your plans.

That is up to you if you think you need the slots. Putting a MicroATX board in an ATX case means that the board won't go to the bottom of the case, so you will have to wire up that extra distance for anything down there. Typically things like fan headers and front panel headers will be down there.