[SOLVED] Is this compatible for each other? please help

Solution
No, I can't.
For an authoritative answer, go to the motherboard web site and access the ram QVL support list.
If the specific g.skil kit is supported, you are ok.
Alternatively, go to the g.skil ram selection app.
Enter the make/model of your motherboard and see if that kit is on the supported list.
Not all DDR4 ram is compatible.

As to your other parts, Corsair VS units are considered as poor quality; tier 5/6 on this list:
650w is appropriate, I recommend Seasonic focus 650w.

2400G comes with decent integrated graphics but not as good as RX580.
Seems to me better to buy a pure processor if you are going to have a discrete graphics card.

I will never again...
You should swap to a B450 motherboard since the B350 chipset does not support 2nd-gen Ryzen out-of-the-box. If at all possible you should also swap to the CX (grey-label) series of power supply. The VS series is not really a gaming quality power supply. An SSD would be nice also.

No, I can't.
For an authoritative answer, go to the motherboard web site and access the ram QVL support list.
If the specific g.skil kit is supported, you are ok.
Alternatively, go to the g.skil ram selection app.
Enter the make/model of your motherboard and see if that kit is on the supported list.
Not all DDR4 ram is compatible.

As to your other parts, Corsair VS units are considered as poor quality; tier 5/6 on this list:
650w is appropriate, I recommend Seasonic focus 650w.

2400G comes with decent integrated graphics but not as good as RX580.
Seems to me better to buy a pure processor if you are going to have a discrete graphics card.

I will never again build without a ssd for the "C" drive. It makes everything you do much quicker.
120gb is minimum, it will hold the os and a handful of games.
But, many things default to the "C" drive.
When a SSD nears full, it will lose performance and endurance.
240gb is the recommended minimum.
If you can go 240gb, or 500gb you may never need a hard drive.
You can defer on the hard drive unless you need to store large files such as video's.
It is easy to add a hard drive later.
Samsung EVO is a good choice for performance and reliability.

Solution