Question Is this components compatible with each other?

dumisoft

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
I'm building a low budget PC for adobe After Effects

The components I selected are:-

CPU - Intel Core i7 9700K
Mobo - MSI MPG z390 Gaming Edge AC
RAM - 2 x Corsair Vengence LPX 16GB DDR4 3000MHz
GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1660 OC 6GB
PSU - Corsair VS Series VS650
Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212x
SSD - Intel SSD 660p series 512GB
HDD - Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSHD 1TB 7200 RPM
Casing- Corsair Carbide 100R

Please tell me whether these parts goes with each other well, ? Specially CPU, mobo, RAM and SSD

Yes, but you could change a few things,

For the CPU you could save some money and go with a Ryzen 2700 or 2700X and a X470 mothebroard. However intel has a decent performance boost compared to Ryzen for After Affects (at least what Ive seen from end of last year)

PSU: Get something better, the VS line isn't very good A Seasonic Focus Goild 550-650 Watt are usually affordabel and excellent quality. If you need more of a budget then the Corsair CX (Grey and Black Text not Green) or Corsair CXM are better options.

Cooler should be fin but you may run hot with a 9700K, a Cryorig H7 is alittle more expensive but a better cooler. the 212 is sorta showing its age.

Other then that it looks good.

dumisoft

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
Yes, but you could change a few things,

For the CPU you could save some money and go with a Ryzen 2700 or 2700X and a X470 mothebroard. However intel has a decent performance boost compared to Ryzen for After Affects (at least what Ive seen from end of last year)

PSU: Get something better, the VS line isn't very good A Seasonic Focus Goild 550-650 Watt are usually affordabel and excellent quality. If you need more of a budget then the Corsair CX (Grey and Black Text not Green) or Corsair CXM are better options.

Cooler should be fin but you may run hot with a 9700K, a Cryorig H7 is alittle more expensive but a better cooler. the 212 is sorta showing its age.

Other then that it looks good.

Thanks so Much.. I can go for a Corsair CX,
But I don't have the cooler you mentioned in my country.

What about a liquid cooler like Corsair H60? Do they reliable and durable? I never used a liquid cooler