Question Is this considered a good system?

Sep 29, 2024
Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the PSU, motherboard, cooler, ram and case are devoid. The case also looks like the front fascia is blocked off with a glass panel and the fans would be choked off of fresh, cooler ambient air.

Most if not all of them are listed generically. I'd be on the boat to build a system by yourself with off the shelf parts and with the recent string of events/issues from Intel's camp, I'd avoid them in favor of AMD.

If you're able to build your own or have a shop near you that can build you a PC, please stylize your followup post on this thread with info asked of in here;

The monitor you've chosen isn't bad but you can do with a 1440p monitor since you're looking at an RTX4070Ti.

Sep 29, 2024
Make and model of the PSU, motherboard, cooler, ram and case are devoid. The case also looks like the front fascia is blocked off with a glass panel and the fans would be choked off of fresh, cooler ambient air.

Most if not all of them are listed generically. I'd be on the boat to build a system by yourself with off the shelf parts and with the recent string of events/issues from Intel's camp, I'd avoid them in favor of AMD.

If you're able to build your own or have a shop near you that can build you a PC, please stylize your followup post on this thread with info asked of in here;

The monitor you've chosen isn't bad but you can do with a 1440p monitor since you're looking at an RTX4070Ti.

I appreciate your feedback about the Amazon system.

As for your suggestion, unfortunately I don't have the $2500 it would take to get a customized system.

I also know NOTHING about AMD so I don't know what I'm looking for.

Sep 29, 2024
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week (the closer the better)

WHEN I FIND THE BEST VALUE FOR MY MONEY.

Budget Range: (e.g.: 300-400) Before / After Rebates; Before / After Shipping

$1000-1500 for tower. I will be buying other peripherals seperately.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

GAMING (STAR WARS:OUTLAWS IS PROBABLY MY MOST TAXING CURRENT GAME TARGET)

Are you buying a monitor: YES

Overclocking:
MORE THAN LIKELY

SLI or Crossfire: NO CLUE WHAT THIS IS/MEANS! :D

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading:
(e.g. I'm having trouble running game X or my PSU broke)

MY CURRENT PC HAS ZERO GAMING ABILITY (IRIS XE CARD)

Please keep in mind that I am a total computer tech newb so make your answers as transparent as possible.

P.S. "WHY ME TITAN", I am located in the U.S.

Reactions: Why_Me
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week (the closer the better)

WHEN I FIND THE BEST VALUE FOR MY MONEY.

Budget Range: (e.g.: 300-400) Before / After Rebates; Before / After Shipping

$1000-1500 for tower. I will be buying other peripherals seperately.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

GAMING (STAR WARS:OUTLAWS IS PROBABLY MY MOST TAXING CURRENT GAME TARGET)

Are you buying a monitor: YES

Overclocking:
MORE THAN LIKELY

SLI or Crossfire: NO CLUE WHAT THIS IS/MEANS! :D

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading:
(e.g. I'm having trouble running game X or my PSU broke)

MY CURRENT PC HAS ZERO GAMING ABILITY (IRIS XE CARD)

Please keep in mind that I am a total computer tech newb so make your answers as transparent as possible.

P.S. "WHY ME TITAN", I am located in the U.S.
Between a gazillion how to youtube vids and this forum your build will be a breeze ^^

https://www.tomshardware.com/software/windows/windows-11-free-or-cheap

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805937115185.html
Ryzen 5 7500F $133.97

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: *ID-COOLING FROZN A620 PRO SE 58 CFM CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: *MSI PRO B650-S WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard ($125.55 @ Amazon)
Memory: *TEAMGROUP T-Create Expert 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory ($85.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: *MSI SPATIUM M482 Eco-Pack 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive ($99.99 @ MSI)
Video Card: *Gigabyte WINDFORCE OC GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER 12 GB Video Card ($599.99 @ Amazon)
Case: *Montech AIR 903 BASE ATX Mid Tower Case ($65.00 @ B&H)
Power Supply: *MSI MAG A750GL PCIE5 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($81.25 @ B&H)
Total: $1087.76
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-10-08 23:38 EDT-0400

Total: $1221.73 + Windows 11