Question Is this enough

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DSzymborski

Titan
I forgot to ask, what's wrong with my previous psu
We don't know what your previous PSU is because you never provided the information about it or answered the questions posed about it. You only said you were interested in buying an EVGA BR PSU. SID suggested two PSUs that were of better quality, including a full-range Cooler Master MWE. You said the Cooler Master was available, but upon further investigation, you were not looking at the correct Cooler Master PSU but a worse one. This is a detail-oriented hobby and glossing over details is a good way to cause bad things.

These are all entry-level PSUs, so the difference in quality is important. If we were talking about high-quality PSUs, the relative differences between them would be less important.

Reactions: Lafong
Jul 16, 2022
We don't know what your previous PSU is because you never provided the information about it or answered the questions posed about it. You only said you were interested in buying an EVGA BR PSU. SID suggested two PSUs that were of better quality, including a full-range Cooler Master MWE. You said the Cooler Master was available, but upon further investigation, you were not looking at the correct Cooler Master PSU but a worse one. This is a detail-oriented hobby and glossing over details is a good way to cause bad things.

These are all entry-level PSUs, so the difference in quality is important. If we were talking about high-quality PSUs, the relative differences between them would be less important.
Then what should be my option without considering my budget

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS