Question Is this enough

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 16, 2022
I'm planning on a budget build

Specs
CPU Ryzen 5 5600g
No GPU
Ram 8gb Adata
MOBO Asus Prime B450 A 2
SSD Kingston Nvme 500gb

What wattage psu should i use

If you know any other budget build better than this, please notify 🥺

DSzymborski

Titan
I forgot to ask, what's wrong with my previous psu

We don't know what your previous PSU is because you never provided the information about it or answered the questions posed about it. You only said you were interested in buying an EVGA BR PSU. SID suggested two PSUs that were of better quality, including a full-range Cooler Master MWE. You said the Cooler Master was available, but upon further investigation, you were not looking at the correct Cooler Master PSU but a worse one. This is a detail-oriented hobby and glossing over details is a good way to cause bad things.

These are all entry-level PSUs, so the difference in quality is important. If we were talking about high-quality PSUs, the relative differences between them would be less important.

Reactions: Lafong
Jul 16, 2022
We don't know what your previous PSU is because you never provided the information about it or answered the questions posed about it. You only said you were interested in buying an EVGA BR PSU. SID suggested two PSUs that were of better quality, including a full-range Cooler Master MWE. You said the Cooler Master was available, but upon further investigation, you were not looking at the correct Cooler Master PSU but a worse one. This is a detail-oriented hobby and glossing over details is a good way to cause bad things.

These are all entry-level PSUs, so the difference in quality is important. If we were talking about high-quality PSUs, the relative differences between them would be less important.
Then what should be my option without considering my budget

Jul 16, 2022
Sorry for the late reply

I've bought a laptop in the meantime...

It's the ASUS ROG STRIX G17

Specs:

Cpu: AMD R7 6800H

Ram: 16gb ddr5

Gpu: RTX 3050

It was not cheap but still...it was a good deal (89000₹)

So thanks.....