Question Is this fan/AIO setup okay?

Oct 6, 2022
I have the corsair 680x. The problem Is that it's quite a small case so options are limited.

I have a kraken x62 aio cpu cooler mounted at the top. These are 2x 140mm fans on a radiator set to exhaust.

At the back of the case there is 1x140mm fan set to exhaust.

At the front of the case is another AIO cooler for the gpu. These are 2x 120mm fans on a radiator set to exhaust.

At the bottom of the case there are 2x 140mm fans set to intake.

There is physically no more room to add any fans now. The only thing I can do is change them from intake or to exhaust.

In total there are 5 fans for exhaust. 1 at back and 4 on radiators.
And 2 Intake fans at bottom.

I am not sure if this is the best setup or not

I have the corsair 680x. The problem Is that it's quite a small case so options are limited.

I have a kraken x62 aio cpu cooler mounted at the top. These are 2x 140mm fans on a radiator set to exhaust.

At the back of the case there is 1x140mm fan set to exhaust.

At the front of the case is another AIO cooler for the gpu. These are 2x 120mm fans on a radiator set to exhaust.

At the bottom of the case there are 2x 140mm fans set to intake.

There is physically no more room to add any fans now. The only thing I can do is change them from intake or to exhaust.

In total there are 5 fans for exhaust. 1 at back and 4 on radiators.
And 2 Intake fans at bottom.

I am not sure if this is the best setup or not

Your own personal experimentation is the best way to determine best setup.

Have you done any...swapping stuff around, changing fan directions, etc?

If not, you'll get a lot of speculation. Cooling temps aren't subject to a crystal ball.

It comes down to:

Expense

Time you are willing to devote to finding the "best setup". 2 hours? 20 hours? 200 hours?

Your personal anxiety over temps. Some worry a lot; others not much.

Oct 6, 2022
Are thermals acceptable or not with all the exhaust?
Do you have A/C?

The 680X isn't a very deep case... consider moving the Kraken to front intake, and the gpu AIO to top exhaust.

I dont have a GPU yet so I can't test but I'm building it all ready and then I'll buy the 4090 suprim liquid x once it's released. But was hoping to get everything else ready.
Have AC yea but my country is cold most of the time

I can change the fan at the back to intake so then there will be 3 intake fans and 4 exhaust from the radiators

TRENDING THREADS