[SOLVED] Is this Fan replacement ok for my Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB?

Deus Aquila

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2013
So I noticed one of the fans in the AOI cooler is struggling to spin now, when it was ok before, I assume it might be dying, it wont go higher than say 200 rpm. I was thinking on replacing both fans so that they would match. I'm no expert on fans to be honest so I am unsure if this Cooler Master SickleFlow fans are ok or good to use on a radiator or if there is another better option. In the description mentions they are ok to use on radiators, but you know how some sellers are. Please let me know what you think.

Replacement fans: Cooler Master SickleFlow
The AOI I have : MasterLiquid LC240E RGB

Thanks

Solution
So I noticed one of the fans in the AOI cooler is struggling to spin now, when it was ok before, I assume it might be dying, it wont go higher than say 200 rpm. I was thinking on replacing both fans so that they would match. I'm no expert on fans to be honest so I am unsure if this Cooler Master SickleFlow fans are ok or good to use on a radiator or if there is another better option. In the description mentions they are ok to use on radiators, but you know how some sellers are. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Watch out for ARGB which those fans have as your Cooler master have just RGB. Yor MB or controller should be ARGB...

Thanks
Watch out for ARGB which those fans have as your Cooler master have just RGB. Yor MB or controller should be ARGB, not RGB as they are not compatible.
Otherwise they should be fine.

Solution