750d corsair case
evga psu fan
asus z87 plus
corsair vengeance 2x 4
2tb segate barracuda
lg blu ray drive

im worried will 550watt be enough for all that

Solution
If you take a look at the specs page for whichever gtx760 you are looking at (the company's website) it will give you the recommended PSU wattage for that GPU and usually a recommended wattage for SLI'ing. Your GPU is gonna be your largest power draw so make sure you pick a PSU with enough juice to cover it. Just finishing building my new rig and i went with a 700W Fully Modular PSU for about 100 bucks.

Take a look at PCPartPicker's website. You pick your parts and it will automatically give you total wattage required near the top right of the page.

EDIT: also i would upgrade that cooler if you plan to OC that CPU. It won't be enough for to make it worth your while. If you are not OC'ing don't bother with the "K" version of a CPU...

Rezylee

Reputable
May 5, 2014
Itll be fine. My only worry is that why do u have two psu? Also, due to your cpu, ull need an aftermarket fan if youll overclock. Either water cooling or a high performance fan, such as the noctua or hyper 212 evo

calmreacher

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
If you take a look at the specs page for whichever gtx760 you are looking at (the company's website) it will give you the recommended PSU wattage for that GPU and usually a recommended wattage for SLI'ing. Your GPU is gonna be your largest power draw so make sure you pick a PSU with enough juice to cover it. Just finishing building my new rig and i went with a 700W Fully Modular PSU for about 100 bucks.

Take a look at PCPartPicker's website. You pick your parts and it will automatically give you total wattage required near the top right of the page.

EDIT: also i would upgrade that cooler if you plan to OC that CPU. It won't be enough for to make it worth your while. If you are not OC'ing don't bother with the "K" version of a CPU. There are better options.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS