Question Is this future proof?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
This will also depend largely on what applications you will be running.

If you're talking about gaming only - currently there is no reason to go beyond 16GB. You'll literally be letting 16GB of your 32GB sit idle waiting for games to come out that utilise more than 16GB.

And whilst there won't be a significant amount of real world difference, there are faster DDR4 modules. But you won't see much real world difference. Just going off your 'super beast' wording.

HerEyeSin

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
This will also depend largely on what applications you will be running.

If you're talking about gaming only - currently there is no reason to go beyond 16GB. You'll literally be letting 16GB of your 32GB sit idle waiting for games to come out that utilise more than 16GB.

And whilst there won't be a significant amount of real world difference, there are faster DDR4 modules. But you won't see much real world difference. Just going off your 'super beast' wording.
LOL 😎thanks

Your motherboard supports 2800-4400MHz OC RAM, and that model is listed as tested, so you should not have any issues.

I usually don't go above 3200MHz RAM because I cannot see even a smidgen advantage in real world applications.
They only appear faster on benchmarks, so I place the savings into other areas that could benefit, like a faster SSD, CPU or GPU.

I don't build computers for the future. I build systems for the requirements at the moment.
If more performance is required, later on, then upgrade accordingly.

HerEyeSin

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Your motherboard supports 2800-4400MHz OC RAM, and that model is listed as tested, so you should not have any issues.

I usually don't go above 3200MHz RAM because I cannot see even a smidgen advantage in real world applications.
They only appear faster on benchmarks, so I place the savings into other areas that could benefit, like a faster SSD, CPU or GPU.

I don't build computers for the future. I build systems for the requirements at the moment.
If more performance is required, later on, then upgrade accordingly.
Could you recommend a solid one? I plan on playing and streaming mainly at 1440p 144 hz