By the way specs:
CPU: i5 8400
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz
Resolution: 1080p @ 60Hz

Dimpayy

Great
May 20, 2019
Dunno, Depends on your taste of the game.
I've played it personally and for me the story, the gameplay it seems amaizing.
You can always see some gameplays like TheRadBrad on youtube to see if the game is worth it.
I like games that have action, puzzle especially if they are in single player. I don't know in these type of games I just like playing them alone.

Kvlt Doom

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2011
Glad to hear it. I was about to suggest that you demo the game before you pull the trigger on purchasing it.
It's always a good idea to demo a game if there is a demo available (steam usually will have a small "Demo Game" button on the right panel, if I recall correctly). Have to reinstall Steam...

Anyway, puzzle, action, single-player only games are a blast, I like them myself. You should check out A Story About My Uncle on Steam. It's an independent, or "indie" title, with an interesting story line & it's very immersive. I'll admit, it's a short game & at first I was thrown by the look of the game, but I checked it out anyway since I got it for free on Steam. I'm glad I did, cause it's good. There's action, but not violent action, more like puzzle solving & physics (re)action. Timing is critical. I just checked & it's only $12.99 on Steam.
Also love Pillars Of Eternity & plan on getting the sequel soon, which I hear is even better than its predecessor...

I'm excited to check out The Sinking City which is set to release June 27th.Don't know how "puzzling" it'll be (ha ha) but the demo videos I saw had me highly intrigued.