Is this good?

junii421

Notable
Feb 27, 2017
Im not going to name out any cpus or anything due to fanboys not liking the brand of CPU i'm using (Its not something else other than amd and intel) Anyways, I have a 2.2 quad core cpu that can oc to 2.5 and I have 6 gigs of ram and a NVidia Geforce GT430 1 gb graphics card and my cooling is really good its custom made

It doesn't matter if it's Intel or AMD. It's all about what's under the lid. I do not know your definition of "good." Will it run? Yes. Will it run the latest games? No. Can it run older games? Probably. But what are you trying to accomplish?

Side note: If you didn't want to start a fanboy fight..you still mentioned NVIDIA, and I love my AMD products (just kidding, I have a 1060).

junii421

Notable
Feb 27, 2017

I have an AMD A6-3620 2.2GHZ QUAD CORE (You all better not start a fight) with that graphics card now im looking to run arma 3 on low atleast and games like garrys mod at high will it reach my goal.

No fight neded my friend. However, that APU is a bit weak, and you may want to consider a complete overhaul. However, upgrading to a GTX 750 Ti or even a GTX 650 may help get your the performance you are after. Depending on your budget.

Honestly, I recommend a overhaul, and not waste any more money into this system.

OMG JEEZ WOW AMD LEL GIT INTEL NEWB.

Okay, sorry, too good to pass up.

That said, you do have an older system all the way through. It's not going to do well in many modern titles, even if you're looking at playing simpler stuff like Rocket League or CSGO. I would recommend moving up to a DDR4 platform. AMD or Intel, at this point both companies have fantastic offerings

junii421

Notable
Feb 27, 2017

An ddr4 graphics card? Im on a very tight budget and the most I can pay is 33. If you can find one for me on eBay that would be appreciated

Nope, 33 is not going to be nearly enough for the platform upgrade I'm referring to (DDR4 RAM / mobo / CPU)

Assuming it's 33 USD, there isn't much to be done

junii421

Notable
Feb 27, 2017