Is this graphics card compatible with my motherboard?

Solution
I just need something to make my other computer decent, it currently struggles to run games and HD video. I would like to at least be able to play something like Team Fortress 2 at medium settings, but I would like to spend the least money possible, I don't need a GTX 750 or something.

The system specs are:
Motherboard: https://www.discountelectronics.com/product?product_id=3224&product_model=20?pmc=ADWPLA
RAM: 2 gb
Processor: Intel Pentium E2160 @ 1.8 ghz
Graphics: G31 Chipset

If I add the GT 220, would it allow it to run TF2?
On my main system (the one in the bottom right corner) I can run TF2 at max settings with perfect 60 FPS, would adding the GT 220 to my other system let it at least run at medium settings?

MM77OPPI

Reputable
May 17, 2015
Yes, the gt 220 is better than the 210 by 2X, is compadible with that mobo aslong as that psu is 300w or more. The 220 is neck to neck with the Intel HD 2500, but the 220 is better with 3d. Hope i helped :)

Speedstang

Reputable
Feb 14, 2015
I just need something to make my other computer decent, it currently struggles to run games and HD video. I would like to at least be able to play something like Team Fortress 2 at medium settings, but I would like to spend the least money possible, I don't need a GTX 750 or something.

The system specs are:
Motherboard: https://www.discountelectronics.com/product?product_id=3224&product_model=20?pmc=ADWPLA
RAM: 2 gb
Processor: Intel Pentium E2160 @ 1.8 ghz
Graphics: G31 Chipset

If I add the GT 220, would it allow it to run TF2?
On my main system (the one in the bottom right corner) I can run TF2 at max settings with perfect 60 FPS, would adding the GT 220 to my other system let it at least run at medium settings?

Solution

MM77OPPI

Reputable
May 17, 2015
vRequirements:
Windows.
Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE), Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection.
So yes, you should be able to, but if i were you i would save up for a better GPU. Good luck, hope i helped :)
Also, how much are you willing to spend? i beleive there are many better gpus in that price range.