Question Is this gtx 1050 fake?

sa.ceggm

Honorable
Feb 8, 2019
Ohai. I've found this gtx 1050 2gb oc edition card with a price that made me suspicious. The seller says that it's never been used so i want to know if this one is fake-overused. Or simply is it safe to get
Bj59JXi.jpg

ADD: sorry if this is much to ask but will it fit in my case as a manual says that i can only support a single slot with a x16 PCIe 2.0 whereas this card requires dual slot with x16 PCIe3. Not sure of anything at the moment lol. My case is a dell optilex 3010 mini tower. Here's a Link to the case specs.
Am willing to get a new 350-400W psu and my motherboard is 042P49
Thank you

Last edited:
NO, that video card is LEGIT...Not a fake.

Match the specs from the official TPU database website. Also, click on the "LOOKUP" button on the GPU-Z screen. It will take you to the Techpowerup's database website, detailing the brand and other specs of this card (GIGABYTE in your case):

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-gtx-1050.c2875

If the card features a dual-slot solution, then it won't actually fit on your system, imo.

Last edited:

sa.ceggm

Honorable
Feb 8, 2019
Thank you.
Well i asked because i saw a couple of topics where some guys said that an X graphic card would fit in a single slot so i want to make sure if it'll fit or not. Anyone?