Question Is this hot for cpu/gpu?

Matoo69

Honorable
Jan 22, 2017
hello,

so i have i7-3770 NON K,16gb of ddr3 ram,500gb hdd and 2 ssd 1x 120gb and 1x64gb,for gpu i have asus pheonix one fan 1060 3gb,pc case is zalman i3 edge, 3 fans on front sucking air into the case,two fans on top sucking air out of case and one fan on the back sucking air out of case also, so is 3-3 for fans,i also have under gpu 2x fan like (gpu coolers),two fans on cpu coller.
till today i have always open pc case but then the dust omg the dust... so maaaanyy i must clean it very often,so now today i clean it,replace thermal paste and now i have little higher cpu/gpu temp.

the temp was after playing warzone, for cpu max out at 73 and for gpu also 73/47... is this hot? before i have on cpu like few c lower but for gpu before like 70/71...

thanks

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Quite reasonable temperatures. You didn't list a specific CPU cooler, so hard to say, but anything below 80C is fine for Intel CPUs and Nvidia cards. If you aren't having performance problems, probably just the result of varying ambient temperatures.

Reactions: Matoo69

Matoo69

Honorable
Jan 22, 2017
Quite reasonable temperatures. You didn't list a specific CPU cooler, so hard to say, but anything below 80C is fine for Intel CPUs and Nvidia cards. If you aren't having performance problems, probably just the result of varying ambient temperatures.

the cooler is from ebay,but i put my own fans,the temps was lower in winter and with case open and also now when is warmer,but i close the case today becouse of the hell of a lot dust.. myb i open it again idk…
In winter with case open i have on gaming like 60c-61c max heh