Is this iPhone 6 a fake? Please read Description. Thank you! =)

Upless

Reputable
Aug 7, 2014
Hi everybody. My mother recently received a "new" iPhone 6 (not sure if Plus) from my aunt and asked me to set things up for her. First thing, I noticed is when I turned it on, there was no setup like with new Apple products, but took me to the home background with the apps lists.

These things were things that lead me to think it is fake:

• When Notification Bar was swiped down, it had a odd fast bounce at the bottom.

Keyboard and Status Bar had unfamiliar font and Keyboard had an option for T9 input

When trying to change Keyboards in settings, "Android Keyboard (AOSP)" was present and when tapped, "Android keyboard settings" page would open up looking like an android display (black and blue).

The True Tone Flash next to the Camera has green and yellow paper meeting in the middle.

Siri sounds ... weird ... and everything, including home button, has delayed responses.

Several buggy things transitions/animations such as overlayed text, out of line text.

Having used Android before, the Settings menus after getting past the first Settings page looks just like Android but white/grey and going any deeper takes me straight to Android menus that don't even try to look like iOS stuff.

These things led me to doubt that it is fake:

• It Could access the App Store and iTunes Store.

It's Serial Number(C39NJ548G5MQ) was verified "https://selfsolve.apple.com/wcResults.do".

When checked against several YouTube Videos, this iPhone 6 didn't meet any criterias for being a fake.

Could it be that this phone is not new and someone installed android stuff, or is it an android clone? The box and all other physical aspects look legit and meet the criterias of authenticity of YouTube videos. Maybe this is stolen hardware with an Android clone installed? Please help.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to all of your responses!

(Sorry if this is in the wrong Topic. This is my first time here, and I couldn't find any Topic more related to my question.)