Is this legal? No game code?

Chris OMahony

Reputable
Jun 30, 2015
I bought a Gtx 1060 with the intention of receiving Ghost Recon Wildlands or For Honour with it due to a promotion that was taking place. After 3 weeks of waiting and multiple chats with Amazon support, apparently I can't get my code due to a "technical error". <removed> my life.

Me: Didn't receive promotional offer code with my product You're now connected to Balwant from Amazon.co.uk

Balwant: Hello, my name is Balwant. I will be glad to assist you. Am I chatting with xxxxxxxxxxxx?

Me: Yes

Balwant: Thank you. Could you please help me with the order number?
-5 mins later-

Balwant: Thank you for your patience. It seems due to some technical error code you have not received code for this. In this situation, I have two options for you either you can return item to us for full refund or if you would like to keep item with you and try to make up inconvenience, I will issue partial refund for 10% of the item. Please let me know which is more convenient for you ?

Me: Could you specify exactly what error has caused me to not receive a code? just for clarity

Balwant: I am really sorry but we don't know the exact error for it. Would you like to keep item or return it for full refund ?

Balwant: I have now issued partial refund for GBP22.03.

<Watch the language>