is this liquid cooler works well ?

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro
SPECS

Radiator size: 120mm
Radiator thickness: 49mm
Fans: 2x 120mm PWM
Motherboard connections: 2x 4-pin

This smaller Thermaltake cooler comes with a rather chubby radiator. It may not be as long as its Ultimate brethren, but it’s almost twice as fat. And, in terms of actual cooling performance, that seems to help it get mighty close to the top coolers in this test. It’s actually one of the overall coolest of the lot and was pretty darned quick in its peak-to-idle performance too.
That all sounds rather positive, so why is it bringing up the rear in this month’s grouptest? Well, one of the reasons we opt for water-cooling is because it can lead to a quieter machine; the slower-spinning fans are meant to be quieter than an active air-cooler’s. The $85 Water 3.0 Pro (£85) gets pretty loud and blowy once you start cranking up the CPU load, regardless of whether the chip’s overclocked or not.
That would almost be forgivable had the pitch of the fans been slightly lower. There is a definite whiney quality about them which puts me in mind of a straining toy helicopter. So while the cooling performance is good it does come at a high, aural price. I’d much rather have my CPU running a couple of degrees hotter if I could keep the noise down. The Water 3.0 Pro then would force me into the murky world of BIOS-based fan-tweaks, somewhere I don’t want to be.
Score: 72%
Verdict: Very cool for a 120mm cooler, but louder than most of the other alternatives in this test.

http://www.pcgamer.com/closed-loop-liquid-cooler-roundup-8-coolers-reviewed/#page-3

TRENDING THREADS