[SOLVED] Is this malware?

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Hey there! I was cleaning stuff up on my pc. I first noticed a file on local appdata which was called Apple Computer. The thing is I haven't connected nothing apple related, I haven't plugged in my iPhone to my pc, etc. Than I went to my local disk and found this mono file and a windows installer package named the same thing. Does anyone have a clue what that is? Just did an antivirus scan with malwarebytes and nothing ws found.

Solution
Could you please share how you have solved your issue, so that others can help from your answer.
It turned out it really wasn't harmful or anything. It was just a game from steam that made that .msi file aswell as two others.

The game was SCP: Secret laboratory

Edit: I apologize for not describing the issue yesterday. I was in a hurry, unfortunately.

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Could you please share how you have solved your issue, so that others can help from your answer.
It turned out it really wasn't harmful or anything. It was just a game from steam that made that .msi file aswell as two others.

The game was SCP: Secret laboratory

Edit: I apologize for not describing the issue yesterday. I was in a hurry, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Solution

TRENDING THREADS