Question Is this motherboard legit?

Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone. I was doing some research for a motherboard for a potential future build. This would my first build and I was trying to do good research on the components. During my research I happened to stumble upon a ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi) for only $90.99.

This really surprised me because I know that this board is about a $270-$280 board. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was legit or not. I have never heard of the website before but it seems somewhat okay(somewhat highly emphasised).

Here is the link: https://www.winttar.com/wlb819i1/as...-am4-ddr4-m2-usb-31-gen2-at---470-motherboard

Let me know what you guys think and thank you!

Apr 22, 2019
It seems to be a "lone wolf", with GMail address, and home address. It might be legit, but I'd be vary buying. I see no warranty conditions for that board, and some very broad refund policies.
True, you do have a good point. I am going to look into the policies a little bit more. When I had scanned over them earlier I didn't see any major red flags. Also what exactly do you mean by "lone wolf"?
Thank you

Apr 23, 2019
for what it's worth, I just landed on the same site while I was looking for an onboard compressor for my airbags in my truck. the system I was looking at is aroune $400, but this same site had it for $90.99. Interesting that it is the same price as the MB you were looking at???

Apr 23, 2019
Pretty suspicious after reading this thread. I just got a hit there looking for a UniFi switch that normally sells for about $300, and they had it there for the same $90.99

Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the input every buddy! I will probably not end up getting the Mobo from here and for good reason. To the others on this thread who happened upon this site as well, it might not be such a good idea to purchase from this site (as you have probably heard or see).

Again thank you for the help, I hope that all of you have a wonderful day!😀