[SOLVED] Is this motherboard really Mini ATX or is it ITX?

Solution
My motherboard looks more like an ITX motherboard instead of Micro ATX. The name of the board is Zebronics H61.

The case supports upto ATX. The only reason that i bought a case this big is that I want to make it future proof, to reuse the case with new motherboards.
Assuming this is same board:
https://zebronics.com/products/zeb-h61-socket-1155

It looks like mITX mount pattern (4 holes) but maybe a bit oversized to make room for a second PCIe slot (to fit a WiFi card possibly). You can also see your GPU is using the 2nd PCIe slot but a single slot card should only be to the 1st slot. It's way undersized for an mATX, though, as they generally use 6 mounting holes and extend across 4 slots.
My motherboard looks more like an ITX motherboard instead of Micro ATX. The name of the board is Zebronics H61.

The case supports upto ATX. The only reason that i bought a case this big is that I want to make it future proof, to reuse the case with new motherboards.

It looks like mITX mount pattern (4 holes) but maybe a bit oversized to make room for a second PCIe slot (to fit a WiFi card possibly). You can also see your GPU is using the 2nd PCIe slot but a single slot card should only be to the 1st slot. It's way undersized for an mATX, though, as they generally use 6 mounting holes and extend across 4 slots.

Solution

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020

That is the same board but with different colors.

You can fit a wifi card in there pretty easy but it will be touching the graphics card. There is some space for it though.

You can fit a wifi card in there pretty easy but it will be touching the graphics card. There is some space for it though.
It will be close, touching even, but if built within ATX envelope spec's the WiFi card should fit. GPU's frequently don't follow frontside specs for double slot and triple slot units but backside is usually within or right on the line.... or barely crossing it for ones with a thick backplate.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
It will be close, touching even, but if built within ATX envelope spec's the WiFi card should fit. GPU's frequently don't follow frontside specs for double slot and triple slot units but backside is usually within or right on the line.... or barely crossing it for ones with a thick backplate.
Off topic but if I install a big CPU cooler with 2 heatsinks and 2 fans, will it fit without obstructing the RAM slots?

Off topic but if I install a big CPU cooler with 2 heatsinks and 2 fans, will it fit without obstructing the RAM slots?
Like an NH-D14 or -D15? Probably not. That's the case with most mITX boards as they really shrink all the 'keep-out zones' to the minimum to fit everything they can within a tiny envelope. They frequently have major cooling issues when using powerful CPU's and GPU's and installed in tiny mITX cases. You have the luxury of a full-size ATX case so if you can mount a radiator you might consider using an AIO cooler.

Reactions: Jacob 51

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
Like an NH-D14 or -D15? Probably not. That's the case with most mITX boards as they really shrink all the 'keep-out zones' to the minimum to fit everything they can within a tiny envelope. They frequently have major cooling issues when using powerful CPU's and GPU's and installed in tiny mITX cases. You have the luxury of a full-size ATX case so if you can mount a radiator you might consider using an AIO cooler.
Thanks.