Hey all

During the time ive played Adom I have seen about 6-7 Greater
vaults. Each vault has been greater undead, is this normal?

jhornaday@juno.com wrote:
> spoily maybe
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> Hey all
>
> During the time ive played Adom I have seen about 6-7 Greater
> vaults. Each vault has been greater undead, is this normal?

That depends on how you'd define "normal". :)

These vaults are certainly legitimate, if that's your concern. I'd just
say you're pretty unlucky. Unless you somehow enjoy greater undead vaults...

--
Curry Bucket's Controversial Web Presence:
The Birthplace of Teenage Angst