[SOLVED] Is this Normal?

Solution
If you look at the PIN DEFINITION Manual for your motherboard, you will see the following:

"The motherboard comes with a standby power LED that lights up to indicate that the system is ON, in sleep mode, or in soft-off mode. This is a reminder that you should shut down the system and unplug the power cable before removing or plugging in any motherboard component. The illustration below shows the location of the onboard LED "

Unfortunately the manual does a terrible just of showing where this jumper is located on the board BUT scanning the QR code from the User's Manual may provide more info.

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Might be the USB port you are using. Most modern systems keep power to at least some of the USB ports, even when the computer is turned off. If your computer has USB 2.0 ports, use those for the keyboard and see if the problem goes away.
Oh. Its not only for the keyboard.Is also a light inside the pc kind of yellowish. So i dont know. And that power off button(the picture I showed) i think is for the psu

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
There is a light on the motherboard indicating it has power. Some stay on all the time, some don't. Did you build this or buy it? Give us part numbers if built, model number if bought.
I bought it at ibuypower. Serial Number? If so, 33E3-3026-7085-48EA-11

If not please explain where I can find it.

It looks like I am turning on/off my psu all the time. Will that cause any harm turning it off everytime?

If you look at the PIN DEFINITION Manual for your motherboard, you will see the following:

"The motherboard comes with a standby power LED that lights up to indicate that the system is ON, in sleep mode, or in soft-off mode. This is a reminder that you should shut down the system and unplug the power cable before removing or plugging in any motherboard component. The illustration below shows the location of the onboard LED "

Unfortunately the manual does a terrible just of showing where this jumper is located on the board BUT scanning the QR code from the User's Manual may provide more info.

Solution

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019

Sooi... its normal?

TRENDING THREADS