Is this PC build a good balance and will it run new games at high or max settings ?

Deathsneak

Reputable
Feb 24, 2014
I'm planning to build my own custom rig but im not sure if i built it well

CPU
Intel Core i5-3570, Quad Core, 3.40GHz

GPU
GeForce GTX 650 MSI OC v1 1GB Edition(already bought)

RAM
DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Black 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz CL9 1.5V

PSU
Corsair CX 500W, 80 Plus Bronze

MOB
ASRock Z77 PRO3, Z77

HDD
Seagate Barracuda 3.5'' 1TB SATA3 7200RPM 64MB

CASE
Cooler Master Elite 430,Black

The resolution im gonna play is 1360x768.
I might in the near future overclock the cpu a bit i am aware it's not a K version but with the Asrock i should be able to oc it atleast 20 percent.

But the main things i need to know is did i balance the parts well meaning no big bottleneck or any other problems and will it be enough play next gen games at high or max settings?

Ps i just registered to the forums so im new here so sorry if i wrote my question in the wrong place

Thanks for you answers guys ill probably go with my build and later on get the GPU i wrote

Solution
Well balanced, I doubt you will see any bottleneck. I built something very similar myself. Although unfortunately with the progression of technology it won't last very long. This setup will be great for now but will eventually need a graphics card upgrade to start. There are already game where that card doesn't meet recommend requirements.

Nolandc

Honorable
Feb 23, 2014
Well balanced, I doubt you will see any bottleneck. I built something very similar myself. Although unfortunately with the progression of technology it won't last very long. This setup will be great for now but will eventually need a graphics card upgrade to start. There are already game where that card doesn't meet recommend requirements.

Solution

Deathsneak

Reputable
Feb 24, 2014

I am planning to upgrade later since this card is from my older pc, would a
MSI GeForce GTX 760, 2GB Twin Frozr Gaming be a good upgrade?

Shiggles

Reputable
Feb 25, 2014
MSI cards are very nice cards with their gaming motherboards, As as stand alone card, they're not too bad. The 760s in general are pretty beast cards, im running a Zotec one at the moment and have not had any issues with any games on MAX and I get the added bonus of it being near silent.
As for your build plan in general, Its a nice well balanced machine. However, as people have said before due to the nature of the industry at the moment it wont last too long. Might be work looking at a slightly higher cost but for a longer lasting machine.

Deathsneak

Reputable
Feb 24, 2014

It really depends on the resolution if i wont be planning on buying any bigger screens with my current resolution this build should last long and i doubt il bee buying a new screen any time soon unless my currrent Samsung syncMaster B1930 one breaks probably won't since samsung screens are really reliable things:)

spider40

Reputable
Feb 20, 2014
Hey brother, you are planning to make a good gaming run like pc but according to me, you should change your graphics card to amd because in my laptop, AMD Radeon HD 6650M is installed and i am able to play all the games and they run like butter. Rest of it is good