Is this pc building worth?

zerej

Reputable
Apr 21, 2015
Im new in this of pc building, a friend of mine told me I should build my own pc and even gave me this parts

CPU - Intel Core i5 3.1Gz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard - ASRock H97M Pro4 Micro Atx LGA1150
Memory - G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866
Storage - Wester Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM
Video Card - EVGA Geforce GTX 960 2GB Supercloacked
Case - Cougar Spike MicroATX Mini Tower Case
Power Supply - XFX TS 550w 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive - Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Driver

Every piece support each other?

Solution
YES...All parts are compatible with each other.
However a few suggestions...
GTX 960 is a good gaming car....but if you have the budget then for a GTX 970 4GB.....
There is also a GTX 960 4GB version that helps in games which utilize more VRAM (Skyrim with MODs, Far Cry 4, Assasins Unity etc.
Again if you have the budget, the i7 4790k will be a good investment today and will last longer than the i5.
If you are going for gaming graphics i suggest a ATX Full Tower as Mini towers require more cooling components ( as they are small in size there not much space to vent out the heat.)

durgesh86

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
YES...All parts are compatible with each other.
However a few suggestions...
GTX 960 is a good gaming car....but if you have the budget then for a GTX 970 4GB.....
There is also a GTX 960 4GB version that helps in games which utilize more VRAM (Skyrim with MODs, Far Cry 4, Assasins Unity etc.
Again if you have the budget, the i7 4790k will be a good investment today and will last longer than the i5.
If you are going for gaming graphics i suggest a ATX Full Tower as Mini towers require more cooling components ( as they are small in size there not much space to vent out the heat.)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS