Jun 9, 2014
Case
STYLISH PIANO BLACK ENIGMA MICRO-ATX CASE + 2 FRONT USB
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i3 Dual Core Processor i3-4150 (3.50GHz) 3MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® Z97M-PLUS: m-ATX, USB3.0, SATA 6.0, XFIRE
Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (1 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
1GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 610 - DVI, HDMI, VGA - 3D Vision Ready
1st Hard Disk
500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6GB/s HDD 7200RPM 16MB CACHE
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
CORSAIR 350W VS SERIES™ VS-350 POWER SUPPLY
Processor Cooling
INTEL STANDARD CPU COOLER
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Wireless/Wired Networking
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 4 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit w/SP1 - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft® Office® 365
Anti-Virus
BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIAL
Monitor
AOC 18.5" WIDESCREEN LED TFT - 1366 x 768, 5MS, D-Sub, DVI-D (£69)

The 610 is low end, and i3 isn't enough horsepower to play say WatchDogs. Honestly for older than 2010 games this be okay, but if your talking modern gaming, nope wont' cut it. Even the LCD is too low end (1366 x 768). I think your trying to game on TOO LOW of a budget, if your stuck with that low income for the computer, then get a CONSOLE. You will get more bang for your limited buck.

For PCs, desktops start at normally around $700US with a dedicated gaming card, but for serious titles (like WatchDog, Bf5, COD:AW) your more likely going to need to bump to $1000US, simply due to the AMD R9/Nvidia 760-770s cost $349-$499 by themselves, which is the minimal GPUs you want with a gaming rig for those and future titles.

jaraldo

Honorable
You can try this instead as it's probably cheaper than what you are trying to make.

http://www.ebuyer.com/409310-cyberpower-gaming-battalion-502-pc-ecc01142

- AMD QC FX 4350 4.2GHz
- 8GB RAM + 2TB HDD + DVDRW
- 95.43 Average FPS on Med settings
- AMD Radeon HD7770
- Windows 8.1 64bit

A 7770 sucks sure, but for a 500 euro prebuilt it's not too bad. Better than the site you were using anyways.

You'd get 30+fps in BF4 on medium settings.

I'd try to pick up a used monitor on your local online classifieds. I know I can find 19'' screens for $20. This is your best option unless you want to build your own.

superdanceparty

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014

i need a pc that can run minecraft call of duty and warframe ish kinda game and i need it prebuilt for aroun £530

jaraldo

Honorable
That computer might be £500 total after taxes. Then just spend the extra £30 on a used screen unless you have a TV you can use.

Just so you know it is usually better to buy a PC with bad parts than to build a PC with bad parts using sites like that one you listed. That is if you absolutely have to. Best option is always to build your own computer.

superdanceparty

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014

i dont know how to build a pc

As you just want (based on your responses) to just 'buy it turn it on and works' I would suggest considering your budget, your BEST solution would be to focus on consoles. Because they do play all the current games, they do meet your price range, AND you don't need to worry about any of the risk (OH NO my cat rubbed my leg while I was inserting the CPU!) or worry of building a system.

A prebuilt gaming PC is guaranteed to meet certain levels, and normally your looking at twice to three times your budget (Check CPU Magazine for it's adverts on some of the 'normal' makers of systems and their specs).