Is this PC good for gaming?

LeeTapSi

Honorable
Oct 1, 2014
http://www.fiercepc.co.uk/relentless-200-amd-gaming-pc#customise
So im looking for a gaming pc. I will need a 22-24inch monitor, a keyboard and a pc. Also os. So is that pc good? Or can you recommend some others? I know by building it by myself i could get better. I just would like save myself the pain of trying to build it by myself
.. Well anyway im looking forward playing games like: CS go, Fifa 15, CoD Ghosts, Planetside2, Blacklight: Retribution, GMod and other steam games. If i could run those games on low-med setting smoothly i would be happy. Also i have to order it from the europe becuz im from finland.

Solution

That is not really a gaming PC, it's a faux gaming system meaning they put out some nice colors on the case and put in...

ProTechy

Reputable
Nov 7, 2014
Yep. Everything looks great. With a 4.1 GHz processor and a good graphics card, you should be able to run COD Ghosts and FIFA 15 and so on, as the maximum requirements for the latter are 3.6 GHz processor. But then, you never know. Sometimes the most powerful computers may face the commonest of problems, like lag. But mostly, I feel that you will be able to enjoy most of the games free of problems on medium settings.

That is not really a gaming PC, it's a faux gaming system meaning they put out some nice colors on the case and put in all sorts of numbers out that don't really add up to a good gaming system. It would be OK for lower end gaming, but you need to upgrade the video card, probably to a nVidia 750Ti as I'm sure the power supply is a cheap one and it will have issues with anything with higher power needs. And that looks to be a smaller size case so you'd need a small form of the 750Ti. With that 750Ti it will run games pretty well.

Solution