Is this pc good for its money?

Solution
Well, the person selling that does and it's reflected in (what I think) the price is. 5xHDD aren't cheap. The SSD is listed in the title....

I would look at this like, would you want that case and those core components to start an upgrade from a year or so from now?

Will it game, right now? Yes. Those cards in crossfire/sli should be putting out decent 1080 frames, but they are older and use LOADS of power. The cooling option is easy to change out. Keep in mind that the huge area it has for HDD/SSD storage will be of waste if you aren't looking at mobo with 6+ SATA ports, and more.

I don't think you could build a system that will game that well for your budget, but I also feel that you could do better new with a new more hundred as a...

mariosskoutaris33

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017

My budget is 300 euros.also about the psu.i can replace that if its too bad

mariosskoutaris33

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017

I dont really care about the hdds as i will be installing mines and i if you watch carefully theres a samsung m.2 in the middle of the board

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Well, the person selling that does and it's reflected in (what I think) the price is. 5xHDD aren't cheap. The SSD is listed in the title....

I would look at this like, would you want that case and those core components to start an upgrade from a year or so from now?

Will it game, right now? Yes. Those cards in crossfire/sli should be putting out decent 1080 frames, but they are older and use LOADS of power. The cooling option is easy to change out. Keep in mind that the huge area it has for HDD/SSD storage will be of waste if you aren't looking at mobo with 6+ SATA ports, and more.

I don't think you could build a system that will game that well for your budget, but I also feel that you could do better new with a new more hundred as a start than to purchase what will be a dead end build.

Solution

g-unit1111

Titan

Honestly I'd say neither. Save your money and wait and get something better. Don't compromise on old tech and definitely don't go cheap and get something with garbage components just to save a few bucks. In this case you're better off not buying anything and saving your money until you are able to afford something better than this.