SleuthX

Prominent
Jan 22, 2022

The green color and different fan design kinda set me off so I need help
1668527998164320149403.webp

SleuthX

Prominent
Jan 22, 2022
No it's real different disgns for all manufacturers and different types of card no one normally copies others designs they like to make their own
This design especially is different from all other PNY models. I wasn't talking about different companies having different looks for their GPUs.

green color and different fan design...
how should the cooler be different?
just because the image shows this particular shroud design doesn't mean for sure that this is the card you will receive.
it is more than likely just a stand-in image because they are using 3rd party images to show the product.

contact the retailer, explain the situation to them, and see what response they give.
have never actually heard of "Sigma" out of ~20 years of shopping for electronics online so personally i would be wary of them.

SleuthX

Prominent
Jan 22, 2022
just because the image shows this particular shroud design doesn't mean for sure that this is the card you will receive.
it is more than likely just a stand-in image because they are using 3rd party images to show the product.

contact the retailer, explain the situation to them, and see what response they give.
have never actually heard of "Sigma" out of ~20 years of shopping for electronics online so personally i would be wary of them.
It's not a random website or one of those cases like ebay or bestbuy. They are a trusted local retail store and they unbox & test everything at the store before letting me go home with it.

SleuthX

Prominent
Jan 22, 2022
ask them for product SKU code, that will tell you which cooler design it will have
The number 12600 is engraved on the backplate of this GPU and the other 12GB RTX 2060 that's identical to it.
I think it has the same cooler as the Uprising RTX 2060 12GB, will that be enough for that card?