[SOLVED] Is this power suppy decent enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
I wanted to ask you guys because i dont know much about psu’s... i can delete the post if im doing something against sites policies... but i really wanna know will this psu be good enough for my pc?
I got a gtx 1050ti and i5 2400 16gb ram.... also i am planning to upgrade some of those parts later on... is this psu good enough? Im on a budget. Its 80 plus bronze 550w

http://.inter-tech.de/products/psu/atx/cs-550

View: https://youtu.be/Nw2TiXexZCU

Last edited:
Solution
DELETE THIS POST RIGHT NOW!!!

Lol nah man you're not doing anything wrong, you ask the questions and we dance for you like little circus monkeys.

Anyway, The 1050Ti needs a PSU of about 300-350 watts Recommended as PSU's have a an efficiency curve where-as the more you use it the less power it can overall pull from the outlet. This is due to the AC to DC conversion with electric currents. So that PSU you linked is junk because off-brand PSU's that are not from a reputable dedicated PSU manufacturer will not always be stable and thus not-safe for your system.
A brand like Seasonic, EVGA, corsair, etc are fine. Look for a lower wattage PSU that will fit your budget

Lol nah man you're not doing anything wrong, you ask the questions and we dance for you like little circus monkeys.

Anyway, The 1050Ti needs a PSU of about 300-350 watts Recommended as PSU's have a an efficiency curve where-as the more you use it the less power it can overall pull from the outlet. This is due to the AC to DC conversion with electric currents. So that PSU you linked is junk because off-brand PSU's that are not from a reputable dedicated PSU manufacturer will not always be stable and thus not-safe for your system.
A brand like Seasonic, EVGA, corsair, etc are fine. Look for a lower wattage PSU that will fit your budget

Reactions: Pomfrit
Solution

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019

Thank you for your help but its impossible to find seasonic or evga in Slovenia... i found some corsair psus for 200€ tho... thats rlly expensive ><

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019

I found a cooler master psu 450w for 60€... will that be enough if i upgrade my pc to i7 2600k and rx 570 4gb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.