[SOLVED] Is this PSU Good Enough Or is it time for me to Upgrade?

Solution
If you can afford to upgrade I would suggest to do so. 450 W is itself a bit borderline for the RX 580, plus that unit isn't the greatest in quality, you should upgrade in my opinion. Even a CX550 is fine if you want to keep the cost to a minimum, and if you want a decent upgrade, get a Seasonic Focus Plus or Corsair RMx or something in that range, 650 W is fine, or 750 W if you wanna get crazy.
If you can afford to upgrade I would suggest to do so. 450 W is itself a bit borderline for the RX 580, plus that unit isn't the greatest in quality, you should upgrade in my opinion. Even a CX550 is fine if you want to keep the cost to a minimum, and if you want a decent upgrade, get a Seasonic Focus Plus or Corsair RMx or something in that range, 650 W is fine, or 750 W if you wanna get crazy.

Solution
Oct 15, 2019
I can afford it i have like 80$ left after Buying the GPU But I have a 720p monitor Should I prioritise PSU and stay with current monitor for a couple of months or should i get monitor first then Psu in a couple oif months thanks

I can afford it i have like 80$ left after Buying the GPU But I have a 720p monitor Should I prioritise PSU and stay with current monitor for a couple of months or should i get monitor first then Psu in a couple oif months thanks
If the 720p doesn't bother you too much, get a PSU first. Plus $80 wouldn't get you any decent monitor anyway, but $80 is enough for a good PSU. So get a PSU first, and upgrade the monitor later.

A good power supply, 550 W, 80+ Gold, semi-modular, $82: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Km...ified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-550fm