Is this PSU good for a gtx1060 6gb build?

Feb 23, 2018
So I just bought a gtx 1060 6gb, and am going to put it in this build:

h61m-p22 (b3)
Intel i7 2600k 3.4ghz
8gb ram 1333ghz DDR3
HDD: WD Blue, 1TB 7200rpm
SDD: sandisk ultra 240gb
some old hitachi 500gb HDD, not even sure about it's specs

Anyway, this is my old PC and i am collecting money to upgrade it to a

Ryzen 5 1600x
gigabyte gaming 3 mobo or something like that
16gb ram , probably a kingston Fury
same hdd and sdd

I have an old PSU with my old pc, but i am buying a new one so not to risk the 1060 burning out or something, and i've calculated with the coolermaster calculator that i will need about 400W for my final build. I was thinking of getting something around 650W just to make sure from some research i've done on the topic, since PSUs and electricity are a complete mystery to me.

Anyway, what i've found for the moment to be my best option is this guy
http://www2.seasonic.com/product/m12ii-620-evo/

So i want to hear some opinions on will it be strong enough, is it a good model, do you know any better models, etc.

NOTES:
1. My budget is about 100-120$ max
2. My country is out of the EU and customs kick ass so anything from Amazon and Newegg is out of the question. THIS is the website that clusters together all the stuff from all retailers around here, so if anyone can make use of that and see what's good from what's available, that would be great.
3. I am looking for function over good looks, so no LED lights or stuff like that is needed.
4. I'm not planning any overclocking on anything or get dual GPUs
5. I am looking to futureproof myself for the next at least 5-6years with all that i get since pc parts here are quite more expensive than generally in the world and i'm not a fan of throwing away money xP

Side question, do i need win10 to run that 1060 because i really dislike it. I'd prefer keeping my win7 as it is.

Solution
Get the seasonic m12, great value for its price. Seasonics are regarded as the best PSUs. (deservedly so)
Its reliable and can easily power your rig. IF you want better have a look at their 'Prime' models.

As for win10, strongly suggest you make the move. Its only a matter of time where youll have no choice and even now certain games & other software will only work with it.
There will not be a win 11. its basically just 'windows'. Like chrome. chrome is chrome & its continually updated.
Make changes to the UI to make it fell like win7 as much as you can. e.g. I prefer the older 'Windows photo viewer' vs the new 'photos' program. theres a simple registry edit file to bring it back

fredfinks

Honorable
Get the seasonic m12, great value for its price. Seasonics are regarded as the best PSUs. (deservedly so)
Its reliable and can easily power your rig. IF you want better have a look at their 'Prime' models.

As for win10, strongly suggest you make the move. Its only a matter of time where youll have no choice and even now certain games & other software will only work with it.
There will not be a win 11. its basically just 'windows'. Like chrome. chrome is chrome & its continually updated.
Make changes to the UI to make it fell like win7 as much as you can. e.g. I prefer the older 'Windows photo viewer' vs the new 'photos' program. theres a simple registry edit file to bring it back

Solution