Question Is This RAM Ok For My Laptop?

Nov 3, 2018
Those look exactly the same to me. Are you adding a second stick or replacing the one that is in there already? If you are adding a second one, I would just make sure to check the clock speed (MHz) of your current RAM to make sure it is 1600MHz like the one you are wanting to buy. I can't tell what you clock speed is from the picture.

Sep 13, 2018
Those look exactly the same to me. Are you adding a second stick or replacing the one that is in there already? If you are adding a second one, I would just make sure to check the clock speed (MHz) of your current RAM to make sure it is 1600MHz like the one you are wanting to buy. I can't tell what you clock speed is from the picture.
adding. I'm worried because of the number on the bottom right corner. They don't match. The clock speed of my ram apparently is 800Mhz -_-

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2018
adding. I'm worried because of the number on the bottom right corner. They don't match. The clock speed of my ram apparently is 800Mhz -_-
I can't really tell what the number means but I'd bet that has something to do with the clock speed. So you'd probably need to either buy 2 new RAM sticks to replace what you have or buy 1 more that is that same clock speed you have currently.