Is this Riotoro case any good for a budget system?

Elf_Knight

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
I am going air cooled for now but want a case that looks nice and not too flashy preferably with a window and power supply shroud. I have heard of the brand on YouTube but they don't seem as popular. I thought I would give it a try for my new build cause it's cheap. Only problem is that you can't fit any radiators in it so if I upgrade to a Ryzen 1700 in the future I can't water cool it. I guess there are good air coolers out there too like Noctua or BeQuiet. Is this case alright for air-flow and cable management and generally fitting most size graphics card? My current system is a Ryzen 3 1200, stock cooler, micro atx mobo, Powercolor RX 570 4gb (normal dual fan config gpu) and ATX power supply with a 240gb SATA SSD. Would this case be fine to house all that and keep it cool? I kind of like the look of this case but there aren't too many dust filters. My budget for a case is £30-40. I can forgo a window if it would mean better airflow and possibly radiator support.

Here's the case link: https://www.ebuyer.com/809541-riotoro-mid-tower-atx-case-with-120mm-red-led-fan-cr488

Solution
I don't really know it but for the price does it seem to be decent. Comes with two fans and enough room and storage space,even cable management options. Although i've read that fans Riotoro uses can be loud(er),was about another case so maybe it wil be fine. Is something you'll just have to find out how loud they are. ;)

Lutfij

Titan
The link doesn't work for me. Mind sharing the model of the chassis? What's stopping you from picking up a more renowned case maker like CoolerMaster. If you're in the UK, the N200 is very popular there and it about 30~50 quid, depending on where you look at.

So you're located in UK?

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
I don't really know it but for the price does it seem to be decent. Comes with two fans and enough room and storage space,even cable management options. Although i've read that fans Riotoro uses can be loud(er),was about another case so maybe it wil be fine. Is something you'll just have to find out how loud they are. ;)

Solution

Elf_Knight

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
Just to let you guys know I decided to get a Cooler Master case instead for £40 so a bit more but has better airflow and room for a 240mm radiator even. Not a fan of no PSU shroud or no fan grills on the top but for the money it was okay. Here's a link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-MasterBox-Computer-MCW-L3B3-KANN-01/dp/B071GDSBMN/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1546949462&sr=1-1&keywords=cooler+master+case

I might modify it to have fans at the top and make a cheap PSU shroud from painted acrylic as well.