Question is this RPM safe for GTX 1070?

blazblue

Commendable
Dec 2, 2018
Hi i have a question about my GTX 1070 Gaming X.My gpu is runing at 34 degrees Celsius,when gaming, and 59% fan speed. Can i somehow damage my card runing the fans that much speed. The fans are on auto,and i have enabled user defined fan control.Is it ok to keep this settings? Can i damage my fans with this profile? Thank you.

Can i somehow damage my card runing the fans that much speed.
any speed is by design and won't damage the card
The fans are on auto,and i have enabled user defined fan control
AUTO disables the fan speed slider in afterburner and enables either you or graphics card to decide the speed of the fans for each temperature. Your fans are spinning because you have user defined fan control enabled and a graph is set in afterburner options "Fan" tab.

If you disable user defined fan control the graphics card chip will decide on the speed. This way fans don't even kick in until the card is hot (54-60C) and gradually spin up as temp rises.

blazblue

Commendable
Dec 2, 2018
any speed is by design and won't damage the card

AUTO disables the fan speed slider in afterburner and enables either you or graphics card to decide the speed of the fans for each temperature. Your fans are spinning because you have user defined fan control enabled and a graph is set in afterburner options "Fan" tab.

If you disable user defined fan control the graphics card chip will decide on the speed. This way fans don't even kick in until the card is hot (54-60C) and gradually spin up as temp rises.
[/QUOTso Is it safe to keep the fans on auto settings? Or should i manually adjust fan curve? I might need help if yes.