Question Is this running to hot ? 85.0/92.7c

makros5

Prominent
May 14, 2017
When i play games it says its rearly hot. It dont feel hot and it gives me no warnings but it worries me at these temps. Im trying to inclued a screen shot but its not going well, hopeing i can add them after i post this.The one im worried about is AMD ryzen 7 2700x. Resting it s around 75/80c but when streaming or gaming to can reach 94.7c ish. 🤞heres hopeing you can tall me its all fine and not to worry. Its fitted with H100i V2 liquied cooler.

makros5

Prominent
May 14, 2017
Warm but not too bad. Are you using the stock cooler? If so you need to make sure it's installed correctly and that you removed any plastic film from the heat sink.

There is no plastic film that i can see on any thing and as for weather or on im using the stock cooler i could not tell you.

Is there any way to link a screen shot. If there is i cant see it

WildCard999

Titan
If your using the Corsair H100i you need to make sure it's installed correctly and the pump is running. Putting you hand on the pump (heatsink) you should feel a small vibration, if you don't then it means the pump isn't running which could be a faulty pump or it's installed incorrectly.

makros5

Prominent
May 14, 2017
If your using the Corsair H100i you need to make sure it's installed correctly and the pump is running. Putting you hand on the pump (heatsink) you should feel a small vibration, if you don't then it means the pump isn't running which could be a faulty pump or it's installed incorrectly.

I can feel a very slight vibration coming from the pump. Alot more if i tuch the tubes. Ive corsair link on the pc it says the pumpps working. pump 1950 rpm.

makros5

Prominent
May 14, 2017
Sounds good, let me know how it goes.

As a side note I'm not sure how accurate Corsair Link is for AMD Ryzen temps so you may want to double check them with AMD Ryzen Master.
https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master

Ive put ryzen master on. There is only 1 temp showing 30c ish, HW Monitor 78c ish and corsair link 78c ish.
Ryzen master only show the temp for 1 thing and im not sure what that is.

Im in france at the moment, will take it to get looked over when i get back to england