[SOLVED] Is this rx 590 brand good?

Aug 9, 2019
Sapphire Technology 11289-06-20G Radeon Pulse RX 590 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP w/ Backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphic Cards wet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RQ325DW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-LLEDbEKY28VJ

Is the above graphics card good? Is it good on Performance, Quality, Durability, Cooling, Features? I will be using it for 2d and 3d animation, Programming, Aftereffects, blender, Photoshop, etc and some gaming. Also I am in India and buying from Amazon.com and prize is some 15000 rupees which is great. But the same gpu from msi, gigabyte etc cost more than this why

Solution
Sapphire is a very good GPU brand. Some GPUs cost more because they feature advanced cooling solution for the PCB, and they differ in the BUILD quality as well. If you want the absolute best, then go for ASUS ROG STRIX series, but this would be an exaggeration

ASUS and MSI cards are slightly overpriced in some of the countries though. All GPU brands are good. Hard to comment which brand is the best or worst. I don't see any serious issue with Sapphire as well, as they only make AMD cards.

XFX cards on the other hand are of very poor quality. The failure rate of XFX cards is too high. This is what I've read online, it's not my personal experience though.
Sapphire is a very good GPU brand. Some GPUs cost more because they feature advanced cooling solution for the PCB, and they differ in the BUILD quality as well. If you want the absolute best, then go for ASUS ROG STRIX series, but this would be an exaggeration

ASUS and MSI cards are slightly overpriced in some of the countries though. All GPU brands are good. Hard to comment which brand is the best or worst. I don't see any serious issue with Sapphire as well, as they only make AMD cards.

XFX cards on the other hand are of very poor quality. The failure rate of XFX cards is too high. This is what I've read online, it's not my personal experience though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just MoD
Solution

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Sapphire is a good brand, and they only do AMD cards.

As to whether the RX 590 is good for your needs, that is impossible to answer without knowing what games you play, the specs of your system, most especially the specs of your monitor: Resolution, whether it has GSync, FreeSync, or neither, and refresh rate (or FreeSync Range, if it's a FreeSync monitor).

Reactions: Metal Messiah.