Question Is this sound from Asus laptop normal?

May 6, 2020
I have an 'Asus TUF Gaming FX505GT-BQ028 i7-9750H 16GB 512SSD' with a HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 2.5''. I have used the laptop only for 2 days, but from time to time, it sounds a metallic sound, and I don't know if it's something I should worry about. Here I have recorded the sound, although it is low, so it recommended to listen with headphones and high volume (the sound is at the end of the recording): Asus sound.
Moreover, I have check with windows chkdsk if there was any error in the SSD or HDD but there isn't any problem.

Thank you for your responses

Do you mean the "pling" just before 3s? That doesn't sound like a HDD at all, but rather a notification sound from a program or something.

If you still believe it is the hdd, please make the sound record without any noise in the background.

May 6, 2020
Do you mean the "pling" just before 3s? That doesn't sound like a HDD at all, but rather a notification sound from a program or something.

If you still believe it is the hdd, please make the sound record without any noise in the background.
Yes, I meant that sound. It is quite difficult to record the sound without any noise since it really low. I listened to all the configured sounds of windows in the configuration tab, but any matched with that 'pling', and I even turn the volume up, but it was the same sound. I read on the Internet that the motherboard can make certain sounds, but I don't have the faintest idea where the sound could come from, and I wouldn't like to open the laptop since it's still under guarantee. I'm using it right now to check if it gets louder, and the sound is still the same, but it barely sounds at least.

May 6, 2020
Yes, it occurs when I am with Windows, but I haven't found the reason/program why it sounds. I known that sometimes it sounds and the laptop stops making any noise, or when I open a file it sounds, but sometimes it sounds and nothing happens.