Question Is this suitable for my rig?

Feb 21, 2021
After experiencing some game issues such as fps drops, I changed Radeon Software settings for the very first time when someone told me I could adjust it to suit my better needs. I'm just wondering if this is okay?
Since adjusting the fans, when idle or when doing simple tasks, it now sits at 27-35, before it was at 35-40. I haven't seen the game performance yet but I'm sure it will improve it better since the last time playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I was experiencing temps going up to 96c and was told it was "okay" for the GPU to be that high but others tell me otherwise so idk who to believe.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
GPU: RX 5700 XT 8GB by Gigabyte
RAM: 16GB
MOTHERBOARD: B450 GAMING X

IMAGE: View: https://imgur.com/TOs5g9S

Depends on the settings but since its a AAA after all, i would expect 70-75 at the highest.
Note that 85-90C is ACCEPTABLE for some cards (including my r9 380 😉), but anything higher than that would be a concern.
What are the idle temps of the card?

Feb 21, 2021
Depends on the settings but since its a AAA after all, i would expect 70-75 at the highest.
Note that 85-90C is ACCEPTABLE for some cards (including my r9 380 😉), but anything higher than that would be a concern.
What are the idle temps of the card?
Atm the GPU is at 30-35 at Idle. I think Gigabyte's RX 5700 XT while stressed can go up to 90c but idk if it's fine by going a bit over, like 4c more