[SOLVED] Is this system good for my target?

Aug 31, 2020
Solution
It looks good but for streaming and wanting to avoid upgrading while running 144fps I’d go for the 3700X. I can’t predict the future but the extra 2 cores and 4 threads seems like a good idea for this requirement.

NVidia are announcing their new range today. I would not buy any gpu until the reviews and pricing is out.
It looks good but for streaming and wanting to avoid upgrading while running 144fps I’d go for the 3700X. I can’t predict the future but the extra 2 cores and 4 threads seems like a good idea for this requirement.

NVidia are announcing their new range today. I would not buy any gpu until the reviews and pricing is out.

Solution
Aug 31, 2020

Do i really need to change my gpu? i thought it was ok,i bought it like 8 months ago.

Aug 31, 2020
No you don’t need to change it. Sorry I may have misread your post, I thought these are parts you are looking to buy and not parts you already have. If you already have the 3600 don’t pay more for a 3700X.
it was my bad, i was trying to say that i want to upgrade to that components but included the rtx 2060 because i already got.

Aug 31, 2020
I see, no worries. The 2060 is a strong gpu for 1080p as long as you tweak game settings. In which case I’d say your proposed setup is good but if you can stretch to the 3700X I would as I feel it’s likely to meet your needs for longer.
And last question, will be a 30 euro cooler master enought for a 3700x? is the one i have right now

Thanks for your answers!