[SOLVED] Is this system with Ryzen 3 2200G good without overclocking?

Solution
Occasionally R5-1600 are hitting those price levels...at 6 cores and 12 threads, it's really the new minimum gaming CPU for many, and for good reason.

If using a discrete GPU, you don't need a GPU with integrated graphics...and unless the R5-1600 is way too far out of budget...I'd avoid a 4 c/ 4t CPU as my starting point if any newer games are planned...
Occasionally R5-1600 are hitting those price levels...at 6 cores and 12 threads, it's really the new minimum gaming CPU for many, and for good reason.

If using a discrete GPU, you don't need a GPU with integrated graphics...and unless the R5-1600 is way too far out of budget...I'd avoid a 4 c/ 4t CPU as my starting point if any newer games are planned...

Reactions: drea.drechsler
Solution

GamegangsterBG

Reputable
Mar 14, 2019

i will get the r5 1600 in 3 months just now i am buying the starting parts but i could buy the r5 1600 now but i would have to get the GPU RX 570 Armor OC 4GB not 8GB should i do it?