[SOLVED] Is this the best system for the price?

Jul 25, 2019
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Jay_Holt/saved/jmCwzy

-By the way i already have a 650watt 80+ bronze psu that's why it is not there.
-I just want to see if thats the best value for a £800ish gaming system. -
-And yes i have another post about my current system and the "broke" gpu on it, i just kinda want to buy all the parts completely brand new and not have to worry for a couple years to come about upgrading much unlike my current one.

Solution
For gaming you would be better off with an MSI MAX motherboard and Ryzen 3600 CPU. Also you can get the WD Blue SN550 for only a couple Quid more than the P1 and the Blue is the better drive.
Jul 25, 2019
For gaming you would be better off with an MSI MAX motherboard and Ryzen 3600 CPU. Also you can get the WD Blue SN550 for only a couple Quid more than the P1 and the Blue is the better drive.
What is the reason why a 3600 would be better and to be honest i quite like the look of my computer that's why i pick that motherboard since it has rgb and is nice looking in general. But the blue drive i will take on board. Thank you.

Jul 25, 2019
650w Bronze tells us nothing. What exact psu do you have and how old is it?

I like the build but if only for gaming there are cheaper case and fan options that may free up enough budget to step up the gpu.
evga b3 650watt 80+bronze. And like i said in the other reply to the other dude i want good aesthetics and i quite like the case and the fans are of course rgb which obviously make the system run faster and look nicer. Plus i personally think the 1660 super will be good enough for what i want, which is for it to do the best settings on games at 1080p since i currently don't have a monitor which is over 1080p and don't think i need one yet. Thank you.

evga b3 650watt 80+bronze. And like i said in the other reply to the other dude i want good aesthetics and i quite like the case and the fans are of course rgb which obviously make the system run faster and look nicer. Plus i personally think the 1660 super will be good enough for what i want, which is for it to do the best settings on games at 1080p since i currently don't have a monitor which is over 1080p and don't think i need one yet. Thank you.
PSU is decent. Fair enough if you want to invest in the aesthetics, I understand that. It does make it harder to give an answer to “best system for the price” as only you can judge this aspect and it doesn’t add to performance which is easily measurable. It’s a good setup and will work very well at 1080p 60Hz and decent for higher Hz if needed.

Jul 25, 2019
PSU is decent. Fair enough if you want to invest in the aesthetics, I understand that. It does make it harder to give an answer to “best system for the price” as only you can judge this aspect and it doesn’t add to performance which is easily measurable. It’s a good setup and will work very well at 1080p 60Hz and decent for higher Hz if needed.
Okay i'll probably just stick with this then, but thank you for offering help to my not very specific post.

TRENDING THREADS